We’re always ready to help with scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need. We will take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 303.427.7700 .
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us in advance. We will gladly reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
New Patient Forms
If you have made your first appointment, you can preregister by downloading our New Patient Forms below. You can save time by printing and completing the forms before you arrive. This will speed up your new patient registration process.
We participate with most insurance plans. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with your particular insurance company. We cannot guarantee that our services will be completely covered by your insurance, so you may want to contact your insurance representative to find out more about your specific coverage.
Billing and Financial Responsibility
Please call our office if you have any questions regarding your account; we will be happy to assist you.
- familydoctor.org – Information on common diseases, injuries and illnesses.
- cdc.gov – Information on a wide range of health topics provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- diabetes.org – A resource provided by the American Diabetic Association, regarding helpful information surrounding diabetes.
- americanheart.org – A resource for heart disease.
- coquitline.org – If you’re looking to stop smoking, this site provides great support tools and resources.
When you need comprehensive family healthcare, sports medicine and occupational medicine you can trust, call Peak to Peak Family Medicine at 303.427.7700. Visit us if you are a resident of Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Arvada or Broomfield.